Back by popular demand!
This session is a follow-on from our recent webinar ‘Writing: how to be more productive without procrastinating or bingeing’. In that webinar Emeritus Professor Brian Martin from the University of Wollongong shared details of his high-output writing program, where participants write regularly in short sessions to improve their productivity and reduce stress levels.
In this webinar, Brian will be joined by four PhD candidates and two graduates who are participating in his high-output writing program and collectively they will share their experiences, wisdom and strategies.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from those who have gone before you and turned their writing pains into productivity gains.
Panelist insights will include:
– how they made writing a habit
– the importance of accountability in the writing process
– ways to write when English is not your first language
– practical suggestions to manage cycles of procrastination and bingeing
– what productivity really looks like and how to achieve it, and
– unexpected benefits of participating in the high-output writing program.
In this session, Brian will be joined by PhD candidates and graduates from the University of Wollongong:
– Anneleis: late stage PhD
– Jody: late stage PhD
– Qin: recent PhD graduate
– Qinqing: late stage PhD
– Paula: PhD graduate 2014
– Tonya: late stage PhD.
Facilitator bio: Brian Martin is Emeritus Professor of social sciences at the University of Wollongong. He is the author of 20 books and hundreds of articles. Since 2008, he has been coordinating a writing program for academics.