An invitation-only forum for all Victorian Participants of the Digital Health CRC (DHCRC) will be held on Thursday 13 February at RMIT. The purpose of the forum will be for Victorian DHCRC Participants to come together to review progress over the past year, hear about projects that are underway or being developed, and talk about new proposals. If you are a DHCRC Participant or interested in working with the DHCRC and would like to attend, please contact us and we can arrange an invite.
- Media release: Project to Improve Aged Care Technical Data Specification
- Webinar: How is COVID-19 changing the Anatomical Pathology environment?
- Media release: Atrial Fibrillation treatment plan could reduce stroke risk, increase cardiac survival
- Media release: Patient outcome datathon to upskill health teams
- Datathon Participants Wear Many Hats