DHCRC in partnership with HMS is making real-world, de-identified healthcare datasets available for research purposes.
In this free, live webinar, DHCRC, HMS and RONIN will:
- provide an overview of what HMS datasets are available for use
- outline the key features of the data along with administrative requirements and costs
- demonstrate how to access the research data through the Amazon Web Services platform via the RONIN interface
- discuss the benefits of utilising these datasets and what support will be provided
- share examples of how researchers are using this service to advance their research.
Watch the webinar recording.
Want to know more? Visit the DHCRC and HMS datasets webpage.