- WHO Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Pandemic dashboard: Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Situation
Reported by WHO website, this dashboard shows the latest statistics of the pandemic for countries and regions.
- Johns Hopkins University’s Center for Systems Science and Engineering: Coronavirus resource centre
- The Live Status of Novel Coronavirus in Australia: COVID-19 in Australia: Real-Time Report
Apart from commonly reported statistics, this website presents tweets and news about COVID-19, location of hospitals or COVID-19 assessment centres on the map, and the flights to Australia with confirmed cases.
- Victorian state government dashboard: Coronavirus COVID-19 in Victoria
Dedicated to Victoria, this is one of the few dashboards that reports statistics by sex and age group and also shows mode of acquisition.
- Open source COVID-19 dashboard: COVID-19 Dashboards
- COVID-19 Global Cases – Open Source Version
Reports and Other Resources
- Australian government, Department of Health COCID-19 resource page: Coronavirus (COVID-19) resources
This collection includes fact sheets for the general public and industry about coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Australian government, Department of Health Coronavirus (COVID-19) current situation and case numbers: current situation and case numbers
Updated data and overviews of cases in Australia with simple plots and tables.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Australia: https://www.covid19data.com.au/
- South China morning post document: Coronavirus: the new disease Covid-19 explained
Mostly focussed on China, this very well presented report explores the topic from different aspects and provides great insights.
- COVID-19 Situation update worldwide by European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control: Situation update worldwide
Provides updated report using simple tables and plots and daily data is available for download.
- COVID-19 pandemic by wordometer.com
A good source of data and links about the topic.
- Google page on COVID-19: COVID-19 information and resources
Some useful links and resources.
- The Lancet resource page: COVID-19 Resource Center
A valuable list of new 2019 novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) content from across The Lancet journals.
- COVID-19 Open Research Dataset (CORD-19): CORD-19
The Dataset contains more than 44,000 articles in JSON format about COVID-19 and the coronavirus family of viruses. It represents the most extensive machine-readable coronavirus literature collection available for data and text mining to date.
CORD-19 contains 29,000 full-text articles with a wealth of information about the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2), the associated illness COVID-19, and related viruses.
- Kaggle website: COVID-19 Kaggle community contributions
COVID-19 data, tools and findings from the Kaggle community.
- Outcome Health reports: A series of papers exploring the impact of COVID-19 on Australian General Practice and the broader healthcare community: